Google
 

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Asian Idol 2007

First of all, I would like to say Good Luck to all contestant in the Asian Idol which is taken place in Jakarta, Indonesia. They are very talented person, well known in their country and a best bet to win this title. My favourite singer to win this competition are Jaclyn Victor, Mike Mohede and Mau Marcel. But of course I hope Jac will win it because I seen a lot of her show and is very promising. I like Jac because she has a very powerfull voice which I believe it extra ordinary and will pull her out from the domestic show to international. Mau Marcelo was a good singer too. She has a saprano voice and got the vibrato to shake your heart. Mike Mohede is also fantastic. His voice was amazing. I dont quite recognize the other contestant (Abhijeet, Mike and Phoung) but sure they have a classy voice to present to that competition. My overall comment to their performance last nite was just OK. If its rated 1 to 5 star, I will definately pick 2 stars for the presentation. Why?? Because they all playing safe in it. Just ordinary. Its like you put condom to your dick to fuck your wife! Ah! See it your self and give your comment.

Jaclyn Victor - I like her first peformance, a song from Stevie Wonder. I like the move and the voice. For the second song, I rather pick another version of Gemilang that she sang before. It played very safe that I don't enjoy. I am waitting for her very powerfull voice to be projected in Gemilang but I dont see it! Very disappointed. Or else she need to sing another song better than Gemilang which I see Cinta Tiada Akhirnya is more suitable if she sings a slower music. I understand she is not fully recovered from the previous competition (Ikon Asia)and she live in a very humble life... that also make her looks nervous. Anyway.. I agree that her peformance was really an international standard. You go girl!

Mike Mohede - His soft voice can make me fall in love. He peform effortless to ensure the heart of the audience captured silently! Both song were deliverd extreme well! I like your voice dude!

Abhijeet Sawant - You overdo the eye closing dude.. anyway, his voice was unique. I believe he did everything to ensure his continuity in this competition.

Phoung Vy - I like her first peformance! Inspiring and bring me to dance too. She is not just beautiful but she smiles all they way of the competition. The queen of the confident tonight. I don't agree with the commentor form the Philippine saying that she perform lack. For me she did it very good and I like her peformance.

Mau Marcelo - From two row of song I think she did it very safe way! As I said before that all the contestant were singing safe way too. I like her first perfomance. I can see that she managed to deliver it well with good control to her voice and breath. For the second song, I expect she will earth quake the stage but she can't because I personally like Gloria's perfomance than what she did it there in Jakarta.

Hady Mirza - I like his perfomance... what can I say? He sing a short song and I don't see his true potential. But its interesting. For me, his tone is quite similar with Once (Dewa) from the Indonesia and Christian Bautista which is mixed up and conquering your soul. Great job Hady!

No comments: