Google
 

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Work in the holiday

'Called to duty while having sex' is the similarities with today's topic. I was coloring my hair in a saloon.. I mean.. hair lighting to be more precise when a phone call reach me. I was shock at the moment because I already bleach some of my hair and yet have to attend course in KWSP Building in Kota Kinabalu. My first thought was 'how am I going to cover my hair light?'. There is no reverse way to do it unless I colored my hair with black. But its useless and wasting my money. I already paid RM28 for my new look! Ah.. Dog damn it! I don't want that fierce old lady to see it because she will be turned mad and probably complaint it in front of others... it is embarrassing! But I made up my mind with this totally all-round-globe fantastic thinking --> WHATEVER! So, I went to the place and attend that course peacefully. I am so relieved when I found out that she was in Ipoh! phewww..
So, this is the KWSP Building. Very beautiful with its glass windows. I also captured he view of Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri (Tax Council of Malaysia) from the 5th floor of the KWSP building.

KWSP Building, KK

Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri

I'm having a very important job there (from 10 -11 December) because it has something to do with all the youngsters of Sabah aged 12 in 2008. Mind if I tell you this is secret? Yup.. my friends already know. On my way back to hotel, I saw this appealing car on the car parking lot. The rim was spectacular and sporty. Check it!

No comments: