I cannot login into my yahoo messenger and its really frustating! Here is the error messege :
There was a problem signing into Yahoo! Messenger Please try again a little bit later.(81003005)
If you have the same error messege, try this following solutions.
1. Open your Internet Explorer
2. Go to Tools > Internet Options then click the Connections tab
3.Click the LAN Settings button and a new dialog box will open
4. At the new dialog box, look for the Proxy server checkbox, if this is checked, uncheck it.
5. Then your done, click OK button for the dialog boxes.
6. Try logging in to your Yahoo Messenger account.
Unset the DNS Servers (Go to Network Properties >> General Tab >> TCP/IP Properties >> General Tab > Obtain DNS Server address automatically) and try logging in your YM.
Reinstally Yahoo! Messenger.
I hope this post can help you. Leave me comment(s). Credit to Stephen Haim.