Google
 

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tagged Pitures

I have no idea what to write but I've got pictures to show. People says that a pictures have a lot of unspoken words. Thats depend on someone's intrepretation. Today I'm going to show some of my pictures that taken a few months (or days ago).

This is my picture with Mr. Phill Hobby, CEO of Le Reve Company. Le Reve is one of the most sucessful company that based on perfume sales and beauty product. I'm feeling very lucky to have this moment picured with him. He's our big boss :)


World is now terrified with new virus called Swine flu /influenza A or H1N1. The effecte of getting this virus on human body is severe. Symptoms of this sickness is fever with 38 degree celcius of body temperature (or more), cough, sore throat, ocassionaly vomiting or diarrhea, chills, fatigue, body aches and headaches. More info here. This picture below shows how much we cared for our health :)


Last but not least, I found this newspaper's topic a little bit eye teasing. Is it 'sex crime' or 'sex cream'?

No comments: